Owning an apartment in silicon city, Bangalore, is a dream to many. Day by day the demand of apartment is increasing in Bangalore, so real estate companies are doing their best to provide buyers with every amenity they need.
These are some tips, which you have to consider while you are buying an apartment in Bangalore.
The main factor is the location of your property. Distance from your workplace, shopping malls, hospitals, schools, colleges, road connectivity and public transport facility, Internet and water availability, etc. are few things you must keep in mind while selecting the Location.
ï Good Infrastructure
You need to check thoroughly if this property is indeed your dream home or not. Check for proper furnishings, freshly painted walls, wiring, drainage, and bathroom etc. before making any hasty decisions.
ï Proper calculations
Firstly, create a budget, so that you don’t spend unnecessarily on your apartment. List down the things that you’re looking for in your apartment, compare rates with your budget and current pricing in the locality, and pick out the home that matches all your criteria.
ï Do your paperwork
Property paperwork can become tedious if you don’t keep a track of it right from the beginning. These are the things you must keep in mind:
• Verify, that the apartments is approved by BBMP
• Check the apartment’s KHATA certificate
• Make sure, the property is not having any loans dependent on it
• A good real estate lawyer can be your savers. If you’re completely new to this
• Complete all pending payments before the period mentioned in the Sale Deed and don’t forget to get an agreement
• Get your Sale Deed registered and the KHATA in your name
Although these are not